In the cement production process, most of the raw materials are broken, such as limestone, clay, iron ore and coal. Limestone is the raw material for producing the largest amount of cement. After mining, the particle size is larger and the hardness is higher. Therefore, the crushing of limestone plays an important role in the material crushing of cement plants.
The material crushing process is more economical and convenient than the grinding process. It is very important to use crushing equipment and grinding equipment reasonably. Before the material enters the grinding equipment, the bulk material is broken into small and uniform particle size as much as possible to reduce the load of the grinding equipment and increase the output of the machine. After the material is crushed, the separation of materials of different particle sizes during transportation and storage can be reduced, and the raw materials with uniform composition can be obtained, and the accuracy of the ingredients can be improved.
1. The location of the material crushing system should be determined according to the plant resources, the external transportation conditions of the mine, the location of the plant, and the process layout.
2. The production capacity of the crushing system should be determined according to the raw materials of the plant, the annual fuel demand, the number of working days, the working system of the crushing system, and the imbalance of transportation.
3. The choice of crusher type and number of crushing sections should be determined according to the scale of the plant, material properties, mining particle size and product grain size requirements, abrasiveness and soil conditions.
4. The single-stage crushing system should use the hammer crusher or the impact crusher; the first-stage crusher of the second-stage crushing system should use the crusher such as the Dun type and the rotary type, and the second-stage crusher should use the hammer type, counter-attack type or cone type. Wait for the crusher.
5. The feed hopper capacity, form and geometry of the inlet and outlet before the raw material and fuel crusher should be determined according to the crusher specifications, capacity, material characteristics, vehicle model, load capacity and intermittent time.
6. The feeding equipment of large limestone should adopt heavy-duty plate feeder. The width should meet the requirements of ore particle size and crusher inlet width. The plate feeder should be able to start with heavy load and can be adjusted.
7. The discharge port of the crusher should be equipped with a conveyor belt conveyor. The width should be compatible with the size of the discharge port and the discharge amount. It should meet the instantaneous maximum discharge capacity of the crusher. It should be 1.3 ~ 1. times the capacity of the crusher. .
8. The raw material and fuel broken dust collector should be set according to the material characteristics, and the dust collector should return to the system.
9. The crushing workshop of auxiliary materials, fuels and mixed materials shall be arranged in the stacking shed. When arranged outside the stacking shed, it shall be connected with the stacking shed and the driveway shall be closed.
10. The number of segments of the silicon-aluminum and iron raw material crushing system and the crusher type should be determined according to the physical properties of the material, the mining granularity, the product size and the production capacity. When the mining particle size meets the requirements of human grinding, the crushing may not be performed.
11. The silo in front of the wet material crusher should be set as shallow silo, large discharge port, and larger bin wall inclination. Anti-burst liner should be set on the wall.
12. The selection of crusher for wet materials should be determined according to the physical properties of the materials, local climatic conditions and the adaptability of the crusher.
13. The crushing of coal should adopt a section of crushing system with screening. The crushing machine can be selected by hammer type, counterattack type or ring hammer type.
14. Gypsum crushing should adopt a section of crushing system. The crushing equipment can be of hammer type, counter-attack type and fine-type crusher. The feeding equipment should adopt a plate feeder capable of speed regulation.