√ Floor Oil Sludge
√ Tank Bottom Oil Sludge
√ Drill Cuttings / Drilling Mud
The treated sludge oil content is <2%, which meets environmental protection requirements.
1. It is mainly used for the harmless treatment of oil sludge produced in the petroleum and chemical fields. The slag treated by this system can meet the requirements of brick making, road repairing and landfilling;
2.The oil sludge produced in the petroleum and petrochemical fields includes: oil sludge from the gathering station of the oil production plant, oil sludge after centrifugal reduction, oil sludge with low water content in the oil sludge pool, oil-based cuttings generated by drilling, landing Mud, refinery oil sludge and mud;
3.Can be used in chemical, printing and dyeing, gas chemical, garbage treatment and other fields in the slag treatment, so that solid waste discharge standards.
Oil Sludge Rotary Kilns Technological Advantages
1. Armored modular design for quick installation and transportation;
2. A wide range of applications: suitable for processing a variety of oily waste, tank bottom sludge, oil sludge sludge oil sands, oil-based cuttings and so on. It can also be used for soil remediation, organochlorine pesticides, polychlorinated biphenyls, furans, pharmaceutical and chemical solid waste treatment. It can also be applied to the disposal of waste tires, waste plastics, and waste paints;
3. The thermal desorption system can be continuously and uninterrupted, the processing capacity can reach 3 to 15 tons per hour. The treated solid oil content can be less than 0.3%, meeting the most stringent environmental requirements in China;
4. Self-cleaning screw pusher design, can meet the continuous processing of high viscosity materials, reducing cleaning and maintenance time;
5. The system uses a variety of sensors, PLC intelligent operating system to achieve fully automatic and efficient control;
6. Advanced gas dust removal technology, dust removal treatment before hot steam condensation, effectively reducing the solid content of the condensate, thereby reducing the processing cost;
7. Comprehensive utilization of tailings to achieve value enhancement;
8.The equipment is operated under negative pressure and is safe and reliable;
9. The recycled water is reused, the sales of the recovered oil is appreciated, and the emitted gas is environmentally friendly, and there is no waste discharge. The entire pyrolysis system achieves zero emissions.