(1) In addition to calcined cement clinker, it is also used for calcining clay, limestone and slag drying;
(2) In the production of refractory materials, the rotary kiln is used to calcine the raw materials to make the dimensional stability, strength increase, and re-forming.
(3) In non-ferrous and ferrous metallurgy, metals such as iron, aluminum, copper, zinc, tin, nickel, tungsten, chromium, and antimony are used as smelting equipment for rotary kiln to sinter and roast ore, concentrate, and intermediates. For example, it is used in aluminum production to roast aluminum hydroxide into alumina; in iron making, it is used to produce pellets for blast furnace ironmaking; foreign “SL/RN method” and “Krupp method” use it for iron ore Direct reduction; chlorination volatilization roasting method is used to extract tin and lead.
(4) During the beneficiation process, the lean kiln is used to magnetize the lean iron ore to change the original weak magnetic properties of the ore to strong magnetic properties to facilitate magnetic separation.
(5) In the chemical industry, the rotary kiln is used to produce soda, calcined phosphate fertilizer, and strontium sulfide. The method has the advantages of low energy consumption, low power consumption, no use of sulfuric acid and available medium and low grade phosphate rock, and is quickly popularized.
(6) In addition to this, it is very good in environmental protection. It uses fuel rotary kiln to incinerate hazardous waste and garbage. This not only reduces waste and harmless waste, but also uses waste as fuel to save coal powder. To the recycling of waste.