Rotary kiln incineration systems are ideal for processing mixed industrial and hazardous wastes that include a combination of solid, sludge, and liquid waste streams. LCDRI provides complete rotary kiln incineration packages including a broad range of waste storage and feed systems (ram feeders, sludge feed systems, liquid injection systems), complete combustion system packages, and many different options for continuous ash removal. Rotary kiln incinerators can be paired with custom engineered air pollution control systems for a turnkey solution to control your environment.
For more than 10 years, clients worldwide have been utilizing thermal treatment systems engineered by LCDRI. Our incineration and thermal treatment technologies process a wide range of industrial hazardous wastes including solid, liquid, sludge, and gaseous waste streams generated by commercial, industrial, and medical applications.
LCDRI provides you with a single source of expertise for both the environmental engineering and the equipment you need for a complete thermal treatment system. Our engineers can work with you from day one of your project, beginning with waste characterization studies and environmental permitting, through actual equipment design.
We will custom engineer a fully-integrated package for your unique application including all required systems components, from waste storage and handling through the final air pollution control system.
- The highest level of flexibility for simultaneously processing a wide variety of mixed waste streams with large variations in heating value;
- Secondary residence time of 2.0 seconds minimum;
- Temperatures to 1100ºC (2012ºF);
- Wet and dry ash removal;
- Wet and dry scrubber air pollution control systems;
- Heat recovery to produce steam or hot water;
- Tolerant of highly varied waste sizes and properties;
- Available in slagging or nonslagging models.