The layout of the cement production line is to build a cement clinker production line in the mining area and establish a cement grinding station near the cement sales market to reduce transportation costs. If the clinker production line is built near the city, for every 1t of clinker produced, about 1.6t of cement raw material is needed, and the transportation cost should be increased by 60%.
If the cement grinding station and the clinker production line are built together in the mine, since most of the mixed materials are waste generated by the city, these mixed materials are transported to the cement factory built near the mine, ground into cement and then transported to the city. Increased transportation costs. Therefore, the clinker production line should be built near the mine, and the cement grinding station should be built near the market.
First, the design of the raw material grinding and batching station should meet the following requirements:
(1) The capacity of the batching bin should meet the needs of raw material grinding production. When using the storage batching ingredients, the storage capacity should be determined according to the storage requirements;
(2) The batching bin should prevent the material from arching, wall hanging, and blocking the warehouse in the warehouse, and flow smoothly from top to bottom; the wet storage material warehouse should adopt anti-blocking measures;
(3) Feeding equipment should use a quantitative feeder, the measurement accuracy level should not be lower than O.5, the feeding amount adjustment range should be 1: 10; the wetted material should be added before the quantitative feeder. Low pre-feeding plate feeding machine, or chain plate scale, and the length-to-width ratio of the discharge port of the silo should be appropriately increased;
(4) When the batching bin is set in the joint storage, the upper port size of the bin should meet the requirements for the unloading of the grab crane;
(5) When using the car-type grinding machine and the car-pressing machine as the grinding equipment, an iron and metal detection and alarm device should be provided.
Second, the selection of the raw material grinding system should meet the following requirements:
(1) The drying heat source should utilize the waste heat of the preheater and the cooler;
(2) A kiln should be equipped with a set of raw material grinding system;
(3) The selection of the main machine should be determined according to the wearability and abrasiveness of the raw materials, the output requirements of the system and the characteristics of various grinding systems. The final grinding system or the series grinding system of the radiation machine with good energy-saving effect should be selected.
Third, the output of the raw material mill should be determined according to factors such as the daily output of the kiln, the material consumption, the working hours of the mill, and the number of units.
Fourth, the arrangement of the raw material grinding system should meet the following requirements:
(1) When the raw material grinding system uses the preheater exhaust gas to dry the raw materials, it should be arranged near the preheater tower and the exhaust gas treatment system;
(2) The grinding machine with drying should be equipped with a wind lock device at the inlet and outlet;
(3) A spare hot blast stove can be installed by using a raw material grinding system for waste heat of exhaust gas;
(4) The spoke mill should be arranged in the open air;
(5) Mill lubrication system The arrangement of the oil pump station should ensure that the return pipe is unblocked.
Fifth, the product quality of the raw material grinding system should meet the following requirements:
(1) The raw material moisture should be controlled below 0.5%, and the maximum should not exceed 1.0%;
(2) The raw material fineness should be determined according to the raw material flammability test and clinker quality requirements, and the fineness fluctuation range should be +2%.
Sixth, the dust collection design of the raw material grinding system should meet the following requirements:
(1) The top of the batching warehouse and the bottom of the warehouse and the transfer point of the conveying equipment shall be set up according to the characteristics of the materials;
(2) When the preheater exhaust gas of the mill is used as the drying heat source, a dust collector should be used together with the preheater exhaust gas. When the raw material moisture is large and the waste heat of the preheater or the cooler is required, a dust collector should be shared, and the dust collection system should be kept warm.
Seventh, the batching control of the raw material grinding system should ensure that the raw material reaches the specified chemical composition, and the production control system should comply with the automation requirements of the production process.
At present, the use of slag powder is becoming more and more common, and fly ash will also be utilized in its fine form. Therefore, all new grinding stations should consider the slag (or fly ash) micro-powder and slag (or fly ash) weighing scales in front of the cement grinding and cement storage, so as to match the grinding cement after “homogenization” Into the cement store. This will not only improve the quality of the cement, but also increase the cement production of the grinding station.