The raw materials of the main components of the cement plant production line shall comply with the relevant provisions of the current industry standard “metallurgy, chemical limestone, dolomite, geological exploration specifications for cement raw materials mines” DZ / T 0213, and comprehensive utilization according to the conditions of the deposit and the quality characteristics of the deposit. Mineral resources. Product plans and raw material varieties should be comprehensively determined based on factors such as raw materials, fuel quality, reserves and process performance testing of raw materials.
The raw materials of the main components should be used together with low-grade raw materials and industrial wastes or as an alternative raw material, and the technical feasibility and economic rationality of the scheme should be determined through the raw material process performance test.
First, raw materials
1. Calcium raw materials should meet the following requirements:
(1) The main quality indicators of calcium raw materials should meet the requirements of the following table.
|Raw material composition||Content index|
|Calcium oxide (CaO)||> 48％|
|Magnesium oxide (MgO)||<3％|
|Base (Na 2 O + of K 2 O)||<0.6％|
|Sulfur trioxide (SO 3)||<0.5％|
|Free silicon oxide (F-SiO 2 )||<8％（quartz）Or <4% (Meteorite)|
|Chloride (chloride ion)||<0.03％|
|Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5)||<0.08％|
(2) When the product content requires a limited amount of magnesium oxide (MgO) or alkali (K2O 10 Na2O), the quality requirements of magnesium oxide (MgO) or alkali (K2O 10 Na2O) should be changed accordingly.
(3) Where conditions permit, the rock materials such as interlayers, surrounding rocks and overburdens present in the mining area shall be reasonably combined for comprehensive utilization.
(4) When the fractured soil in the sediment, the chemical composition of the loose material such as karst filling and covering soil is suitable, it should be properly mixed and mixed under the premise of satisfying the raw material of the cement raw material.
2. Silicon-aluminum materials should meet the following requirements:
(1) The main quality indicators of silicon-aluminum raw materials should meet the requirements of the following table.
|silicic acid rate SM||3~4|
|aluminum oxygen rate AM||1.5~3|
|Magnesium (MgO)||Content <3%|
|base (K 2 O Na 2 O +)||Content <4%|
|sulphur trioxide (SO 3)||Content <1%|
|chloride (chloride)||Content <0.03%|
(2) When the product formulation requires a limited amount of magnesium oxide (MgO) or alkali (K2O 10 Na2O), the quality requirements of magnesium oxide MgO or alkali (K2O 10 Na2O) in the table should be changed accordingly.
(3) Rock silica-alumina raw materials should be used preferentially where resource conditions permit.
3. The main quality indicators of iron modified raw materials should meet the following requirements:
The content of Fe2O3) of (1) is preferably greater than 40.00%;
(2) The content of magnesium oxide (MgO) should be less than 3.00%;
(3) The content of the base (Na 2 O 10 of K 2 O) should be less than 2.00%.
4. The main quality indicators of siliceous calibration materials should meet the following requirements:
(1) the content of silica (silica) is preferably greater than 80%, or the ratio of silicic acid SM is preferably greater than 4;
(2) the content of magnesium oxide (MgO) is preferably less than 3%;
(3) The alkali (K2O + Na2O) content should be less than 2%.
5. The main quality indicators of aluminum calibration raw materials should meet the following requirements:
1 The content of alumina (Al2O3) is preferably greater than 25%;
2 The content of magnesium oxide (MgO) should be less than 3.00%;
3 alkali (K2O + Na2O) content should be less than 2.00%.
1. For coal used for calcination, coal with appropriate ash content, sulfur content, volatile matter and calorific value should be selected.
2. The quality requirements for calcined coal should meet the requirements of the following table.
|4||low calorific value||QNET, Advertising||≥23000kJ/kg|
3. Quality requirements for natural gas and heavy oil for general calcination
|natural gas||low calorific value||QNET||≥23000kJ/ m3 (standard state)|
|heavy oil||low calorific value||QNET||≥38000kJ/kg|
4. The choice of coagulant should meet the following requirements:
(1) Gypsum can be used alone, and anhydrite can be used alone or mixed with gypsum after confirmation test;
(2) When using industrial by-product gypsum, tests should be carried out to prove that industrial by-product gypsum has no adverse effect on cement performance.
5. Mixed materials
(1) The choice of mixed materials should be determined according to the chemical composition and performance requirements of cement products; the source of mixed materials and mixed materials should be selected according to clinker quality, mixed material quality, mixed material price and transportation conditions; Mix the amount to meet the quality requirements of the cement.
(2) The active mixed materials, inactive mixed materials and kiln dust shall comply with the relevant provisions of the current national standard “Ordinary Portland Cement” GB 175. The addition of other special cement mixed materials should meet the requirements of national standards. For the corresponding cement variety.
(3) The determination of other types of mixed materials in composite Portland cement shall comply with the relevant provisions of the current national standard “Test method for industrial waste residue activity of cement mixture” CB / T12957.
Third, raw materials, fuel process performance test
1. Raw material and fuel processing performance tests shall be carried out in laboratory scale tests. New raw material varieties and industrial wastes should also be tested on a semi-industrial scale;
2. The main design unit shall submit formal sampling requirements according to the raw material resource conditions and production methods. Sampling requirements should include sample type, quality requirements and sample weight;
3. The sample should be fully representative. In the raw material and fuel processing performance test items, tests for burnout characteristics, grindability, abrasion, grindability, flammability and volatility should be included. When using bar grinding, it is recommended to wear the model. Sex and grindability test; plastic index test should be carried out on wet grass.
4. The test project should be selected according to the production characteristics and process requirements of the cement plant, and should meet the following requirements:
(1) When selecting and designing the coal mill, the determination of the grindability index of raw coal should be in accordance with the relevant provisions of the current national standard “Method for Determination of Grindability Index of Coal”. “Refractory Method” GB / T 2565;
(2) In the raw material grinding process, mill selection and other process design, the grinding work index of the raw material and raw material mixture or the grindability index of the spoke mill material should be determined according to the current national standards. Test method for easy grinding of cement raw materials (Bondi method) “GB / T 26567 relevant provisions;
(3) When designing the raw material batching scheme and determining the raw material fineness and clinker rate value, the judgment of the flammability performance of the cement raw material should be in accordance with the current national standard “cement burning performance test method” raw material “GB/T 26566”.