The supporting wheel is an important part of the rotary kiln. The rotating kiln is supported by the wheel belt. Therefore, the quality of the supporting wheel directly affects the running quality of the kiln. The following describes the damage form and replacement method of the rotary kiln supporting wheel for reference.
First, the form of the damaged wheel
(1) The surface of the roller is crushed and peeled off, and the cause is mostly due to casting defects and excessive local stress, which cause the fatigue of the metal material to fall off.
(2) Due to the poor contact accuracy between the axle and the tile, the shaft and the tile are heated and drawn irregularly.
(3) The roller is cracked and the shaft is slipped. Most of the assembly is too large and the casting defects cause the roller to crack from the end.
(4) Axis is broken, and the reason for the shaft break is generally that the interference is too large, causing the end of the shaft and the roller to be necked, thereby causing the broken shaft due to stress concentration; of course, the fracture caused by the manufacturing defect cannot be excluded.
(5) The service life of the supporting wheel is long, and the steps are severely worn, which seriously affects the operation quality, and the kiln is affected by the up and down movement. It can be understood that the life has arrived and needs to be replaced.
Second, the method of replacing the carrier wheel
(1) Prepare maintenance plans, master key dimensions and accuracy requirements, and prepare for technology.
(2) Clean up the oil on site, find the center line of the kiln and the supporting wheel, and mark it on the base of the supporting wheel and the base plate.
(3) Ship the jacks, chains and other tools to the inspection site.
(4) After the kiln is cooled, place the jack firmly in the middle of the wheel and place the wooden board on the top of the jack to prevent slipping and tighten the jack.
(5) Remove the insulation board of the supporting wheel and place it in a place where it is not in the way.
(6) Remove the bracket cover, oil spoon, circulating water pipe, etc. and place it in a place that does not affect the maintenance.
(7) Lift the wheel so that it is about 10 mm away from the roller. Check the jack for leaks and sinking. If so, discharge the fault first. If there is no sinking phenomenon, the steel plate or special square iron is tightened between the sides of the jack cylinder and the wheel belt to prevent the leakage wheel from sinking and the pressure relief test of the jack. If there is no adverse reaction, re-tighten the jack and tighten the horn.
(8) Make a good number around the base of the roller.
(9) Loosen the anchor bolt of the base of the wheel to be replaced, and push the roller to the position where it is convenient to lift with an inverted chain or a jack.
(10) Hang the wire rope on the supporting wheel and lift the supporting wheel off the scene.
(11) Clean the roller and measure the diameter of the roller and the shaft head and the amount of wear.
(12) Clean up the oil on site. Clean the tiles and determine if they are still in use. If not, remove them.
(13) If the new tile is replaced, the relevant tile inspection should be carried out for the new tile.
(14) Clean up the foreign matter on the new roller and measure the size.
(15) According to the test results, open the tile opening to ensure that the gap at the side of the valve is about two thousandths of the shaft diameter, and the oil guiding wedge groove is excessively natural.
(16) The tile and the shaft are ground, so that the wrap angle is about 60 degrees, and the scar is contacted, and the left and right spacing is not more than 3 mm. The thrust plate is tightly combined and the scar is even.
(17) Inspection of the tile back: The tile and the tile are ground to make the contact with the scar reach a distance of less than 5 mm. Then fix it on the tile.
(18) According to the measuring size of the supporting wheel, calculate the position of the new supporting wheel, and draw the position of the replacement seat after the replacement, to ensure that the force state of the supporting wheel and the old supporting wheel are relatively unchanged.
(19) Lift the new supporting wheel on the tile and correct it, then remove the sling.
(20) Use the chain or jack to fit the top wire to position the tile seat and align it, and review the coincidence with the new position.
(21) After no problem, tighten the anchor bolts and tighten the top wire.
(22) Set the wheel to a small amount, remove the square iron, and slowly place the wheel on the roller.
(23) Clean the shaft and tile, install the oil spoon, turn on the circulating water, and carry out the experiment. If there is no water leakage, buckle the tile cover.
(24) Add lubricant and install insulation board.
(25) Slowly turn the kiln, check the contact between the thrust disc, the tile and the shaft according to the oil film condition. Check if the oil spoon interferes, the thrust disc and the skirt gap.
(26) Check and accept the normal, clean up the tools, clean up the site, and replace the work of the roller.